iOS Developers at international mobile creative and tech agency in the heart of in La Coruña.
Are you an experienced iOS developer, looking to join a fast-growing international mobile marketing agency to use your skills and develop iOS applications? Stop looking further because we are looking for you!
Join MobGen and work on cutting edge applications, games and innovative solutions for the iPad and iPhone!
MobGen is a Dutch award winning, global mobile solution specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. MobGen helps international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy. Activities cover B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms.
Clients of MobGen include Heineken, Shell International, General Motors/Opel, KIA, The Dutch National Bank, Aegon, ABN AMRO bank and KPMG.
MobGen Spain is situated in the very heart of La Coruña where an energetic and creative team of specialists work together in an informal atmosphere. MobGen also has offices in Singapore and Great Britain.
The iOS team is responsible for the implementation of creative marketing activities for iPad and iPhone. As a junior developer you will be joining an experienced top-team, with which you will work on the development of the most advanced mobile applications for iOS.
- Work with Creative and Technical teams and external companies on a growing portfolio of mobile products, varying from cross platform mobile applications and mobile media banners;
- Create technical designs and manage timely implementation of device-optimized mobile applications and User Interfaces. Keeping in control of project specifications, company`s design, coding and performance tuning standards;
- Further investigate and development of emerging mobile and mobile web technologies (e.g. mobile web applications);
- Work closely with other development units in the company to share information regarding application subject matter and know-how.
- Possess strong Object-Oriented development experience;
- Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iOS SDK;
- Experience with Mobile Web technologies including HTML 5 and CSS3 is a big plus;
- Experience with developing for other operating systems (e.g. Android or BlackBerry) is a big plus;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Motivated (hungry to learn), organized and responsible personality (own initiatives are appreciated);
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written;
- Market based salary;
- Start period: as soon as possible;
- Great deal of personal responsibility;
- Working with an experienced top-team;
- Opportunity to become part of a fast growing international mobile specialist working on global application project;
- Work setting is a beautiful location in the center of La Coruña.
Interested to become part of MobGen? Send a short motivation letter with CV in English (including portfolio or links to applications) to: jobs[at]mobgen.com regarding `iOS Developers Spain`.
(Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated)